A new firmware update for the Nanlite PavoTube II X-Series is now available, and it brings an array of upgraded DMX capabilities to these advanced LED tube lights, optimizations for three pixel effects, and general bug fixes. This firmware is available for the 2-foot PavoTube II 15X, 4-foot PavoTube II 30X, and 8-foot PavoTube II 60X.
When you update your lights, we recommend following the instructions in our Tips for Updating the Firmware of Nanlite PavoTube II X Tube Lights post. It clearly explains everything you need to do the upgrade, provides step-by-step instructions, and has lots of helpful tips. Updating the firmware is actually pretty easy, we just like to provide as much help as possible.
Upgrades you get in firmware V2.01.20:
- Adds CTT & RGB 8bit/16 bit in DMX mode.
- Adds DMX DIMMING CURVE: LINEAR, EXPONENT, LOGARITHM, S CURVE and GAMMA 2.2.
- Adds the function of DMX SMOOTHING.
- Add the function of DMX REDUCED CH.
- Optimizes 3 pixel effects: Scroll, Process, and Driving, by letting you turn the brightness on and off at the same time with the NANLINK mobile app.
- Makes the display of battery power more accurate.
- General bug fixes.
How to download the latest firmware for PavoTube X
Separate firmware is available for the 15X, 30X, and 60X. All of the firmware downloads are available at this link:
A DMX Reference Guide for the PavoTube II X-Series is also available at that link, so you may want to check that out.
Thanks for visiting the Nanlite US Learn Blog and reading this post, we hope it was helpful! If you have any questions about Nanlite products, please contact us and we will respond as quickly as possible.